Below are the instructions you need to follow to receive a desktop or laptop computer at the St. Paul office.
- Visit the St. Paul office during our normal business hours. Our office is located at 1481 Marshall Ave, St. Paul, MN 55104.
- Bring the following items:
- Proof of eligibility (e.g. Letter from the county stating type of assistance received). See more examples on our eligibility page
- Picture ID
- Cash donation if you choose
- You will be able to take your computer home with you the day you come in.
Laptops - NEW POLICY AS OF JAN. 2015
The St. Paul office distributes laptops starting on the 15th of every month. If the 15th falls on a Saturday or Sunday, they will be distributed on the following Monday. Laptops are distributed on a first come first serve basis. Distribution begins at 10 a.m. Laptops will continue to be sold until the day they run out. At least 200 laptops will be available each month.
All Laptops are used as a fundraiser. Prices are based on age, speed and other features. Laptops with Windows 7 are either $30, $50, $75, $100 or $150. We have some free laptops running Linux Mint.* All laptops have a 90-day hardware warranty.**
*Subject to availability.
**Laptop batteries are not covered under warranty.