To receive a computer in St. Paul, visit the office during our normal business hours, 10 am - 5:30 pm Monday - Friday. Our office is located at 1481 Marshall Ave, St. Paul, MN 55104, near the intersection of Marshall and Snelling.
Bring the following items:
- Proof of eligibility (e.g. letter from the county stating type of assistance received). See more examples on our eligibility page
- Photo ID
- Cash donation if you choose
You will be able to take your computer home with you the day you come in.
The St. Paul office has laptops available every day, though individual types are subject to availability. Here are the different donation categories for laptops:
- $30-49: Older, 60 GB HDD, Windows 7
- $50-74: 80 GB HDD, 2 GB of RAM, Windows 7
- $75-99: Mid-level, 80 GB HDD, 3 GB of RAM, Windows 7
- $100-149: Newer, 100 GB HDD, 4 GB of RAM, Windows 7
- $150+: i5 processor, 160 GB HDD, 4 GB of RAM, Windows 8
We also repair computers at the St. Paul office. Click here for more information.