Below are the instruction you need to follow to receive a desktop or laptop computer at the St. Paul office.
- Visit the St. Paul office during our normal business hours. Our office is located at 1481 Marshall Ave, St. Paul, MN 55104.
- Bring the following items:
- Proof of eligibility (e.g. Letter from the county stating type of assistance received). See more examples on our eligibility page
- Picture ID
- Cash donation if you choose
- You will be able to take your computer home with you the day you come in.
The St. Paul office distributes laptops on the 15th of every month. If the 15th falls on a Saturday or Sunday, they will be distributed on the following Monday. Laptops are distributed on a first come first serve basis and are limited by availability. Distribution begins at 8:30 a.m.
All Laptops are used as a fundraiser. For your cash donation you will receive:
- $100 = 5-7 year old laptop - suitable for most home uses including school work, internet and recreation*
- $150 = 3-5 year old laptop – suitable for almost all uses and includes Windows 7 OS*
*Subject to availability.